Bespoke Nutrition Plans
One to One Personalised Nutrition Consultations
One to One Follow Up Appointments
The Fertility Package
12 week programme to help couples conceive naturally, or support them through Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) and improve outcomes.
This package is for couples (or individuals) who have been struggling to conceive naturally or would like support alongside ART (such as IVF/IUI/ICSI) to improve their outcome.
We have the scientific evidence now, on just how much food and lifestyle choices can positively and negatively impact both male and female fertility. We also know that egg and sperm cells take 2-3 months to develop. Which is why when working with couples helping them to conceive, or preparing them for ART, I recommend a minimum time period of 3 months. This allows us to work closely together to root out the potential causes of infertility so far, address them, and optimise both sperm and egg health going forward.
Before we meet, an extensive health questionnaire will be sent to you to complete, so by the time our consultation starts, I already have an in depth picture of your current diet and lifestyle habits, as well as any relevant health issues or system imbalances that may be linked to impaired fertility. During our consultation time we will dig deeper into any of those areas that could be of concern. From here, a tailored diet and lifestyle plan will be created to address any imbalances and optimise your fertility. If necessary, you will also be referred for functional testing that may be required. This is varies widely from couple to couple but can include,
- Genetic testing
- Blood nutrient analysis
- Toxin levels
- Stool analysis
- Vaginal microbiome populations
- Sperm DNA quality
Beyond the initial consultation, we would then meet every two to three weeks for 30-60 minutes so that you feel guided, supported and motivated throughout the plan. After each appointment, the plan is tailored accordingly and new information is layered in (such as any significant test results).
The power of good nutrition on improving fertility is an area I feel passionately about. I believe the right nutritional guidance gives strength and control back to the couple in what has already been an unpredictable journey. It also helps provides clarity and calm in a world where conflicting advice and opinions are overwhelming and all consuming! Helping couples or individuals conceive and having a healthy and successful pregnancy is one of the most rewarding and humbling areas of my job.
The Fertility Package includes:
- 6 hours of consultation time over 12 weeks (via Zoom).
- A Personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle programme, tailored accordingly after each session.
- Functional testing recommendations, referrals and test result analysis
- Email support throughout and calls between sessions if necessary
- Recipe ideas and meal plan suggestions
- Handouts to advise and support appropriate lifestyle changes for improved fertility.
Cost: £600 (payment plans can be arranged)
Motivation & Mindset Coaching
N.L.P sessions for those who struggle with motivation, confidence or who need more support around mental and emotional issues around diet and health.
In my nutrition practice in the past, some clients have expressed that their biggest hurdle isn’t knowing what they should and shouldn’t be eating, but staying motivated and being able to stick to a plan when their health NEEDS it. Previously, I sometimes felt ill equipped to support these clients in such a way, which is why in 2020 I trained as an NLP coach to incorporate into this skill set into my nutrition practice. Now I have the appropriate tools to help my clients who need a little more support in this area.
N.L.P stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. It is a technique that was created in the 1970’s by Grinder (a linguist) and Bandler (a psychologist) and helps us understand how people organize their thinking, language and how this in turn affects how they behave. Various N.L.P exercises can be used to help individuals change the way they think and act.
This new skill set allows me to help individuals change the way they think and act around their diet and health, as well as transform self-limiting beliefs, habits and comfort zones.
Through N.L.P I can help individuals:
- Clarify their goals around their health.
- Identify negative beliefs.
- Understand more around their negative habits and how to transform them.
- Recognise the physical and mental barriers standing in the way of their health goals and find new ways to navigate them.
- Build confidence, trust, resilience, motivation.
I naturally layer some N.L.P techniques into most of my nutrition sessions now, however, I also offer add on N.L.P sessions, for those who feel particularly challenged when it comes to motivation or struggle with their relationship with food and their health.
These can be booked as add ons, alongside a nutrition plan or package, OR as stand alone sessions unrelated to food and nutrition.
Cost: £60 per hour.
The Health Reset Talks
Caroline Redmond is available for talks on request. Subjects include; Corporate Wellness, Pre/Post Natal Health and Performance Artist Nutrition.
Nutrition for stabilising and improving energy, concentration, work productivity and managing stress.
A combined two hour workshop of nutrition, pilates and wellness coaching with post natal recovery and needs in mind.
Nutrition needs for touring and performance schedules, as well as training or injury rehabilitation programmes.
There are currently no events planned.
Bespoke Nutrition Plans
One to One Nutrition Consultations (90 Minutes)
We are living in an age of personailised healthcare. We are all unique and there is no one diet that fits all. Your genetics, health history, lifestyle demands and your physical or emotional needs all affect your personal nutritional needs. This is why, at the health reset, we do 90 minute one to one initial consultations to fully assess your individual needs.
An initial consultation involves:
- A review of your main health concerns.
- Gathering information on your medical/health history, your family medical history and any present symptoms, illness or disease.
- Past and present medical treatments/medications or complementary therapies/supplement use.
- An evaluation of your current dietary and lifestyle routines.
- An investigation into how your various body systems are functioning and how these may relate to your current food intake.
On completion of your consultation, a bespoke nutrition plan will be created for you (this may take up to one week), and will include:
- Guidance on which foods you should be increasing, avoiding or eliminating, with clear charts. Where appropriate, evidence based reasoning behind these choices is also included to help you understand the links between your diet and your health, making it easier to stick to your plan.
- Any supplement suggestions (if necessary) with clear instructions, dosages and best quality brand recommendations.
- Referals, if further complementary/medical support is needed or testing recommendations if more in depth scientific investigation will benefit.
- Exercise and/or lifestyle recommendations that will complement or enhance the actions of your nutrition plan.
Price of initial consultations: £120
One to One Follow up Appointments (45 Minutes)
On completion of your initial stage plan, it is recommended to attend a follow up appointment 1- 2 months later. This involves:
- A review of your previous symptoms and concerns.
- A review of any functional test results.
- An evaluation of your health including, but not limited to digestive function, energy levels, sleep quality/quantity and hormonal balance.
- Parts of the plan that worked well for you, or parts that you found more challenging/difficult to implement.
- Any new symptoms or concerns that you would like to focus on.
On completion of this review, a revised plan will be created for you, to support you on the next stage of your health journey. For more deep rooted issues or more serious disease states, more than one follow up appointment may be advised for appropriate monitoring and dietary support.
Price of follow up appointments: £60
Family members or friends are of course welcome during the consultation if you would like to include them in your health journey.
Skype consultations are also available for those who are unable to travel.
Home visits are available under various circumstances for an extra fee.